How to determine MO and MT call in SIP Networks
kiran kumar
2011-10-11 17:59:55 UTC
Hi all,

I am developing a SIPB2B which acts as a session controller.
No registration mechanism is implemented in it.
It will directly receives Invite from UAC and forwards it to UAS after
successful billing authentication.

Can any one help me, how could I distinguish between MO and MT calls (In
pure SIP networks).
Is there any SIP header to determine the call type.

Thanks,
Kiran.
Iñaki Baz Castillo
2011-10-11 18:06:06 UTC
Post by kiran kumar
I am developing a SIPB2B which acts as a session controller.
No registration mechanism is implemented in it.
It will directly receives Invite from UAC and forwards it to UAS after
successful billing authentication.
Can any one help me, how could I distinguish between MO and MT calls (In
pure SIP networks).
Is there any SIP header to determine the call type.
Hi Kiran. Please use sip-implementors maillist.
--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<***@aliax.net>